Tuesday, September 20, 2005

--sweeeshh--

Deena is back in blogging moments. Many things has happen since I've disappeared the blogging scene. There are many ups and downs, but that's life isn't it? We would just have to live with it. I'm going to be very brief on each topic.

BaLi trip with Ryzal, Lira & Johan.
It was fun. I shopped a lot. Bought things for everybody back at home. Went to the beach. Had my hair braided plus the hair extension. It was really heavy at first but I got used to it. Didn't eat much over there, since we had to pay for ourselves and I wanted to shop more than I eat. So I saved money on eating and went for shopping. Thus, everyone was eating all the cuisines that I didn't quite like. Went clubbing every night and was laughing. Ryzal allowed me to drink and smoke cigar. It was weird but that's it.

Thailand, Kharabi Island with Mama & Ezzat.
I have to say that, it was boring but it got fun after a few hours. As we reached there, we thought maybe some cheap car would pick us up from the airport, instead a volkswagen van picked us up. I was surprised at the fact that volkswagon produced vans. When we got into it, it was so comfortable. The journey from the airport to the port was 2 hours. I had fun sleeping. We got to the island but a boat. Life was like a royalty when we were there. There's a lot more but I'm lazy to tell...

-dkm