We all woke up at 12pm. Ryzal and johan were planning to go swimming. So they disturbed Lira and I to wake up and go with them. I was forced to go with them with my period cramp. I went to put on my clothes and was ready to go swimming. Lira and I were hungry since we didn't eat breakfast. We went for lunch and straight after that we went Go carting. As we were racing my leg got stuck at the brak pedal. I got really nervous and drifted through out the circuit. I am still alive though. We raced and I won second place. It was fun!!
I went to a salon to check out the manicure and stuff. Instead of doing manicure, I did braids for my hair. I did hair extentsions too. It took them 6 hours to finish it up. I got really restless and annoyed at everything. But it looks nice now. Coincidencely, farah did it too. Just simple twins!!
We had dinner at a mexican restaurant called Chi Chi's. It was nice. I ate Fajitas. I was so stuffed after that. After dinner we went to the same club as we did the day before.
-dkm