Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Honey, I'm home!!

After months and months of not writing. I actually think that I am missing apart of me. I used to love blogging, more or less like writing a journal but it stopped. Why? Because, I was too caught up with a boy. A lot of things went by and not all were happy moments. Mostly was just to fuck me up. I didn't know what to do at one point of time but it was the same thing everyday. So sooner or later, I kind of got used to crying and like dwelling in self-pity everytime. I know it's not good but gee, i didn't know what else to do. Plus, at that time I didn't have my girlfriends.

Now, it's a new thing for me. I'm patching things up with a lot of people and I am glad it's happening. I know it happens for a reason. I got a new thing going on with Farah, Emma, Sammie and Lollita. It's great to have my girls back on my side. I really needed a wake up call. That's a serious one.
-dkm