Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Moms?

Mums are important in life. I realized that everytime I cry, I would always say my mum's name. When I'm scared, in trouble or anything! It's one thing to be rude to them and another thing to disobey what they want. Yet, we still all do that. It's just unbelieveable. I know.

Let's take my boyfriend's mum for an example. She insist on blaming me for things that her son does wrong. It happens like that because I happen to be there when her son went through a phase that he wants to be rebellious.

Rebellion is nothing to me anymore. I used to go through that when I was 12years old. Now, I understand what my mum like and need. Plus, I am lucky to have an open minded mother. As for Izzat's mother, she is quite traditional and a shallow thinker. I never knew that mouth could really ruined something between people.

She is a compulsive liar at one point of time and the only thing I could do was to just stay patient. Since, I am still a kid and I was in no position to fight back. After awhile it kind of got annoying and little things just trigger me so badly. As day pass by, I try my best to ignore the fact that she's doing this daily. But NO! The whole world has to know about it. For me, if it's that bad I would have been satisfied and just let it go. But that wasn't enough for her, she had to go on and on for months.

Words still get around and comes back to me. Eventhough she is a mother to my boyfriend, I know that I've tried my very best to get to her. Apparently she said my first impression towards her was bad. But I remembered it quite well. When I first met her, it was at her front door. I was taking out all her daughters out for a bite of ice cream at great eastern mall, haagen daaz. Everyone knows that is not cheap. But I did it, to get on her good side. She denied all of those and was adament that what she says is right.

She accuse me of putting weed in my ciggy. I mean, give me a break. Which dumb person would do that. Unless they just want to create trouble. It seems to me that she is trying to prevent her son from being friends with people like me. I thought about it and couldn't care less. There are other people out there whom are much worst than I am. Like ten times worst.

She needs to try a different approach in order to get her son to trust her. I am so confused right now. Someone would you please send me help.
-dkm