My sweet 16th Birthday Bash was the bomb-ing shiznit diggity!! It was held in Concorde, Kuala Lumpur. I loved it. I didn't expect it to be that good but that's why they say always expect the unexpected.
I had my dress drawn out by a friend called Syahmi, it was gorgeous. The maker was a guy named Syed Zain, he's awesome. The dress didn't look that good when i went for the fitting but in the end, it looked beautiful!
I was really nervous about the party. I was scared about whether or not people would appear and if they do, would they have fun? I had a lot of things to worry about. But izzat was there to help me through all that. As the party started a lot of people begun to come in the place and said wishes to me. Eventhough my own best girlfriends weren't there, I know they were in my heart. I know they would have fun if they were there. I didn't need them to be there with me, they were just in my heart. The decorations were done by my fantastic mum, she had everything organized into place with her screaming and being all stressed out over it. I got a bit pissed but it was worth it. The cake was made by her lawyer ( i know it's really odd!).
At the party, everyone looked gorgeous. I mean that literally. It was a semi formal party but I'm glad that people came looking hot and pretty. It was not all that grand or anything big but I loved it a lot. It will be a party to be remembered for the rest of my life for sure. There were smiles everywhere. I loved the whole atmosphere and surroundings.
I couldn't have asked for a better party. Really. I know for a fact that everybody had fun. Thus, it was the talk of the week for some schools. I was so proud of it. Now, I don't want to go on bragging about my party. Who was there for it would know what I'm talking about. But for who didn't go, then it's your lost.
-dkm