I wake up laying on my bed just gazing into the sun that just rose at dawn. I cannot stop thinking about you. Every single day it's just a new day but I don't know when it comes down to about you, it's the same thing. I mean, the same thing is about me loving you. Why is it so hard for me to let go of you? Do you know even a bit how that feels? It's so annoying.
I can't stop laughing and giggling right now because I'm just so high on something. I am talking to zita as I write this down. She is making me laugh so much. I am so bored of life. I feel like I want to kill myself... at the same time enjoying it.. Someone opened my eyes and told me that life is really beautiful but you just need to look at it from a different angle. I agree with him but I'm not sure where to look for that angle. So it's pretty hard.
I am bored of this shit. Fuck this! ciao...
:p
-dkm