Everything in this world changes for the better and sometimes for the worst. But to every changes there are, behind it always lies a reason. A reason that not many of us would be able to see but it'll be visible enough for us to see in the future.
Everything in this world changes. Including human beings. I am sorry that I've practically nailed in your mind that I was not going to change for the better. I never knew what I had until I lost it. I look back at all the mistakes I did, and I thought that it was just so full of shit. I am changing now. It may not be for you but I've learnt my lessons. You've always ran away from me when I have a big problem.
I am changing slowly for the better. Everytime I do, you have to demoralized me. Isn't that great? You love to see me in misery. I want you to admit it. If you refuse to admit to the fact that you love seeing me in misery then why are you doing this to me. Oh my gosh.. I am so sick of talking about you! You are a worthless piece of shit to me right now. I know I would always have that soft spot for you in my heart but you are so stupid. You're a little boy.
You need to open up your eyes and just listen to people. Act your own age. Don't try to be something that you're not. Don't even dare to think as yourself being so big just because you have a friend who is the ex prime minister's son. I am sorry that I'm writing this down. But I've got so much anger in myself and I need to let it out somewhere right. To depend on you to listen to me when i need you, well lets just say it's a waste of time.
Wake up dude! You've got two more years till school is done. *phew* GUess what? I've got only few more months to go and I'm done with all the bullshit uniform and teachers. It is for the good that we broke off. The fact that we were together for 8 months already. If it was longer, we wouldn't know what to expect in the future. So fuck that. I still love you and I know somewhere in your heart you still love me too. We can love each other till we die even if we're with different people. I know I've got your back and you got mine. That's the best part of it all.
-dkm