A new year has begun. New things must be done same time discovered. I haven't been writing. Was too caught up with my emotions. Been depressed. I've opened my eyes to what true love is all about. Now as I write this down, I am finally over him. Did I really love him? Of course, I suffered so much while I went through the whole depression. But what was I thinking? I never thought that I could be like that.
I never know what my limits are until I actually go beyond it. I would always love him and a soft spot for him will always be there for him. I need to get myself a new thing. New things, style, trend, friends and many other things. I have started to blog again because I met someone new today and he was pretty interesting. I had so much fun talking to him.
I spoke to my friend that I haven't spoken to for such a long time. His name is Eidrix. We went through memory lane. I laughed so much when I was talking to him. I haven't laugh that much. It was all because of the break up I felt happiness again. I guess it was a blessing in disguise.
I'm so happy now. I can't stop smiling on my own. I want to thank my bestfriend Far and my girls like emma, sammie and the boys that went through with me. I love them so much because now I know that I can rely on them.
Feelings are so fucked up though. Why can't I wish to be a robot so that I can programme myself to not have feelings. It'll be weird but better for me right?
I'm writing this at 3.30 in the morning. In a couple of hours I've got my exams. Pretty much nervous. No! I am not confident of getting an A for it. But what the heck? I'm just going for it. I guess. I feel pretty happy now. I hope it'll work out though. I'm getting bored with life. Just need to get back into my socializing self!!
-dkm