Guess what? Look at the topic and you know what's this all about. Yeah you got it right, it's my anniversary. Now isn't that great. It's been 7th month and I'm still with the same guy. Am I proud or what.
For me, 7th months is really long. This is my longest ever. I want to be with him for very long time. I want to be his longest relationship. I've broken my record, now it's breaking his one. After 7 months, I'm still so much in love with him. You don't expect us to be all perfect and smooth sailing with the relationship. But I have it pretty good now.
This month's anniversary is not all that special. Well, it can't be since Izzat is in Bali. But I know it's going to be really special once he gets back. I can't wait till he gets back although I'm not going to be here but still. It was enough for him to call me all the way from Bali to wish me. I mean, think about it. It's really expensive to call malaysia with a handphone.
I love him so much. I miss him so much. There's nothing that can ever break that. I hope that this would go on for a very long time. I wish that when I wake up tomorrow that he'll be right by my side. I know for a fact that, that's not going to happen. So what I'll do tomorrow is spend time alone and just think about him. Pretend that he's right beside me. I love him so much and I wouldn't ask for anything more. I know he loves me too.
-dkm