I've had this thing my whole life and it never left my side. It has been with me whenever I needed it. You know how they say that some people in life would always be there for you. For me, I don't really depend on that anymore because I know some people would come and go. You never know when they do or don't. I know for a fact that this has been the most valueable thing in my life. I've had it since I was 3 years old and I'm glad that it's not broken or torn. Can you guess what it is?
When I am crying, it was there to catch and wipe my tears. When I am angry, it was there for me to hold on it tight enough to just let it go. When I am upset, it was just there for me to keep myself warm and fuzzy. When I am happy, it was there for me to hug it and thank god that I am alive. It was there most of the time and it has been with me even when I'm doing the wrong things. It has never been away from me for more than an hour. If I lose this, I know I would go crazy because it's the only thing I have to be with me at all times.
So now, it's time for me to reveal what it is. It is my blanket that I've had since I was very young. I had a blue one when I was born but I left it at a hotel in penang and I couldn't get it back. I cried non stop when it happened. So my mum bought me a new one and made that the new one. It looked good years ago now, it still does but it's torn a bit here and there. I still take care of it and talk to it as if it's alive. I know it's listening if it's alive.
The description of this blanket; it's white with diagrams of lambs on it. I love it so much eventhough the lamb on it is fading away. I love to just hold it and mingle around with it. So this is why I call it;
Lambiekinzzzzz