Lonely? It's a part of your emotions that you feel when you don't have anybody beside you or in your heart. Once you are secure that you have everybody then the feeling will slowly fade away. I thought I would feel lonely without the one I love. The reason was because I was so much dependent on him that I forgot about my own independence. I am going through a process whereby I am trying to get mine back. For the first few tries, I was failing and then I slowly picked myself up and I realized that I am doing quite well. I don't think anyone should depend on others for what they want. That applies on every aspect for me.
I know it's natural for oneself to depend for others for help in the future. It could be in business wise. But yet, the one that you will trust would be yourself. Trusting yourself is another thing. I couldn't trust myself for awhile. I was damage to myself at one point of time. I thought back again and said "what the hell?". For this past few months, I have done a lot of mistakes that I don't want to mention in the blog. But I have not regret any of them instead, I've learnt how to look at it and just take it as a lesson learnt.
I have analyzed various type of human beings along the way. There are some you might call pyscho. Well, I did at first. Once I begun to understand what's going on in their mind then I slowly open my eyes to a new thing. I couldn't stop thinking about many things in life. I might die because my brain cells are all gone.
The day has been very gloomy due to the rain that has been pouring down on us. The rain has been on and off. We should be thankful that the rain is falling but it's been everyday and it restricts us from doing certain activities in the outdoor. Well, I'm just like the rain. I've been gloomy and I'm only happy when the sun is out.
-dkm