Monday, December 05, 2005

Only 24hours has passed..

Baby, only 24 hours has passed by since you left this country. I miss you so much. I feel so lonely without you being here. I hope so much that you didn't go to Bali. Eventhough I try so hard to not think about you, your name keeps on coming in my head and mind. I'm planning to make some changes in myself for you and also my own benefit. I have to get used to this enviroment. Being alone or go out with my friends without you. But it won't be the same.

If you're ready this, I want you to try and have as much fun as you could while you're there. I promise that I won't hurt you and I will keep my words. I remembered what I've promised you. I keep on looking at your pictures and it makes me miss you even more by the minute. There would noone on earth that can replace you. I'm sorry that all this time, I've been taking you for granted.

I know you didn't call me right before you left the country. I want you to know it's alright. I know you must have been busy with the bags and too caught up with everything else over there. I can't stop thinking about you, sayang. I love you so much.

There's so much more to say but I'll leave it unsaid. All I've said above is enough said.
-dkm