Well for starters, i started this blog thing because of my baby princess farah. I love her to death. But i'm not really sure what to write in this thing. I'll learn the right thing sooner or later. As for today, my day was just horrible. It could get worse but it was just so excruciating. I had my teacher's day today and i was the MC for the whole day. Both head of the comittee screwed up the speech so therefore, all the blame was put on me and all fingers were pointed at me. I guess it wasnt a really lucky day for me. Thus, i had this bloody pain full stomach cramp!! So i went back home early and slept almost the whole day. When i woke up, i still felt angry and upset due to the reason of what happened today. But i had my extra backbone to pick me back up and do something about it. And there was a special someone that also talked to me and made me all hyper active again. But most credit must be given to bestie, farah! I love her to death and would always. Life for in this month has not been all beautiful and with butterflies. Its all so dull and full of anger. There are games here and there, dont worry im still keeping my playeristic charecter up. Haha. For most of you who knows me well, i just love playing games. Once it gets serious, thats when i do some shit which i dont even realize and would regret in the end. To end this, ill just have to say.. today was the worse teacher's day ever.. thanks to my head of comitte.. i know i shouldnt be blaming anyone but because they really were the one who screwed it up, i just had to say that!!
-dkm