Friday, May 20, 2005

One of those memorable times...

It was great to see you again. To remember how much fun we've always had together. To cherish the times that we've had all these years. To see your face and just smile back at you. To laugh with you and at the same time teasing you. Knowing some of the way people think, i might be talking about a guy. (sorry, you might think im homo now) Anyways, today was another day that i dont often get. There were some bitching along side but gee, whats the a day without it huh? In Klcc was just amazing. After not seeing her for just a few days, yet we can still have a total blast and go nuts. It was fun taking going down the memory lane with you. I liked it, infact i loved it. It was funny how we act when we were 12 years old. It was a long time ago, but i could remember it as if it was just yesterday. Yeah a lot of people might say that. Its actually very easy to say those kind of things but how many of them actually mean it. It's always good to have someone by your side and know that they love you as much as you love them. So it makes as if noone is missing out on anything. Loving someone is hard but it will not be as hard as to trust someone. Especially for me, it'll be one of the hardest thing to do in life. (from experienced) From my own perspectives, everyone would get to taste the bitterness of life as they do taste the sweetness of it. It may not be soon but you wont see coming. Just be prepared for anything, for a matter of fact, be ready for any substance that is headed your way. Without this one special person in my life, i would have gone weaker and weaker by the day. Thanks to her, she picked me up and told me that there's still life to live for. And make it to the fullest. I know that is true, but i thought to myself and say 'why waste time? i mean you only live to die'. But i guess thats how un-educated being would think. right? It's amazing how you only discover your true friends after many years. Just dont get deceived by looks people! You'll regret it. It is quite sad how im still being playful and havent tasted what love is all about. I felt so awkward as they were talking about love in the group. I couldn't say anything nor could i add my own opinions to it. due to the reason that, I'VE NEVER FALLEN IN LOVE! Some people may think its sad, whilst others actually want to live my life. By having all the boys and playing them out. But its not an easy job. I love doing it but i want to fall in love and actually cry cuz i love him. Not for any other reasons. But i guess thats hard to find. People may be in denial of true love. Some won't be able to find it till they die. and some would think it doesnt exist. I think it does! Cause, you can see it around the world. Just gotta go a bit deeper with your thoughts. Can you believe that the person writing this has not fallen in love? I mean, how sad is that? I felt really emotional to the reason that i havent fallen in love. But i guess, thats just my luck now isnt it? Well, as for the conclusion of this whole fact is that, i'm just going to live my life the way i like it. I'll try to compromise for some people but i'm not about to cater for everybody in this world. Cause if i were to do that, then my name wouldnt be deena. It'll be something a bit softer that would show the soft and really feminine charecteristic. Alright alright. I guess thats it for today. I think this would be by far the longest one ive wrote. Stay tune for more update on MY LIFE!.. Thank you for your time, love the world and world peace. (sound like a model) *YUCK*

-dkm-