Wouldn't be like this for an attitude like mine. I would love to turn back time when I knew I had everything beside me. I would love to keep on wishing knowing that it would come true. I would love to keep on hoping for something new in my life. It's all up to god. The obstacles that I go through are so painful that I would think that it would be the end for me soon. Then again, I would just look back at those times when I had so much fun, and it overcomes all the anger, hatred and tragic that happened. Alright, this past few weeks was sure hell for me. In school and out. Although, it seems like i'm having a blast but that's all a pretence that almost all of us have to go through to survive in this bitchy world. A little mistake that we do would be emphasize by others, but every good deed we do would be easily forgotten. So many people around me are having problems which i cant really solve. Sometimes, i feel like i'm so useless and ill end up being one of the people on the streets not knowing anything. Its so funny how people get judged so fast even without them talking to one and another. Why are people so jugdemental. Is everything in this world about the looks, about the outside and nothing at all about the inside of a person. Why do you need to keep a good reputation? Why is it so important for people to keep a high status of themselves? Why is the title infront of a name so important, besides that it tells people from which family and generation you're from? Why do people get so proud when they have all the money in the world? Why are we so shallow? We are humans, we are equal but why do we sometime think too much about something that is wrong. I dont like being myself anymore. It's painful, but what can i do. I dont even realize half of the things i do anymore.
**confused**
-dkm