Wednesday, May 18, 2005

same shit, different day..

Another day has passed by, but same things happening. Before going into the negative things that had happened, let me tell you that the B.M paper for o levels are the bomb! I'd like to thank the person who set the paper. Going on to the next issue, i'd like to thank those people out there who are pissing me off by complaining about me in school. I know i did a great job as a prefect, but you are all just jealous. Pure jealousy are not needed in a prefectorial bored. It annoys me how i look at people and they're just in one group laughing at something. Somehow, you just know that they're talking about you. I hate that feeling. I hate the feeling of being alone in school. But i have everything outside school, so why do i still worry? I dont understand why the teachers in my school are such hypocrites. How stupid and idiotic can they be? I mean, you teachers are not suppose to have favouritism! For god sake! Yeah but i guess regarding this issue, thats about it. I want to say sorry to people that i shouted to today, it was not an oh-so-wonderful-day for me. So yeah, please do try and understand the dilemma that im going through right now.
-dkm