I have found out the truth about this world only now as i write this. It is not always the way you want it to be. I will always think that like is full of shit but at the same time, you could make it a bit captivating and intriguing. For some people, when they find love they think they would be happy for the rest of their life. Now, i sometime wonder whether that would be true or not. I mean, i cant jugde it now of course cause i havent found something i love so much that i would die for. Oh actually i have, its actually food. *hehe* Ok ok its not funny but maybe there are something else in this world that im yet to discovered. It would be one of the most exhilirating experience of my life. Love for me as this age is nothing. I wont find it nor would i feel it. All i know is that, i love my family and friends. Thats it. It ends there. Nothing goes further than that. I guess. I could be wrong tho. I envy some of my friends who found love at a very young age. But it may be lust at the same time. So we can never judge it. I dont know, i could be a very confused little gurl like i am always. I end up doing the wrong things sometimes. It annoys me and my friends sometimes. But the annoyance could always built up and turn into something else. I like being myself, i dont know why people hate it tho. to think about it thoroughly i do know. But i dont get it why. I mean, everyone in the world is unique so whats wrong with me? Some people maybe nice and the others maybe bitches. But thats what makes the whole world go around. Plus, if everyone was nice then why do we live? Many questions are floating in my head. But does it matter to you people. forget it.
-dkm