Crying in this seat of mine,
Having you in my complicated mind,
Ive always wanted a boy like you,
And finally after what ive been through,
I found the perfect ingredients,
Of all the right beautiful treatments.
Why can't i have you?
It makes my heart split into two,
Just something in your eyes,
Makes me realize,
things i thought that i would never discover,
yet, after this sparkling feeling we still aren't together.
Why must there be a brick-wall between us?
I wonder is this love or lust?,
But is this the right for me to ask,
while i hide under this hideous mask,
being shadowed under the dark light,
you came and made it bright.
I ponder about you how you feel,
but i just keep my lips sealed,
the kisses you gave me was amazing,
the aftermath of it was just mesmerizing,
i guess we just have to live with it,
ill just wait and sit.
-from the mind of dkm-