Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Ive been deceived by my own game..

You may think the person you like is the person that you would love most at that point in time. Trust me, the person i thought i liked turned out to be a person that i just love talking to and love hanging out with and just adore him for every single thing. You might think that im saying this because i couldnt get him. But i thought again, and said to myself, if i tried hard enough i will get him. I realized that, i dont want to nor i refused to. I just love him as who he is and nothing more. In the beginning i thought he was the perfect one, he was a duplicate of me. The missing half of me. Oh boy!! how wrong was i to even think of that? I mean, at this age i wonder who could be the one for me. For the past 4-5 years, ive been playing with boys' heart. I know in my heart it is wrong, but it is something that i cant help. Cuz it could be that im just a philanderer. Did i even spell that right? Well, who cares. I love playing around and just flirting around. There are some whom i was faithful too. But yet, in the end it'll end up we hating each other for the most stupidest reason. I was thinking to play around with these guy that i thought i liked. But as i was playing the game, i realized that he was winning it all. And i just kept on falling and falling. So i know how it feels now. I'm sorry for those boys. One thing everyone should know is that, its quite excruciating to keep on playing games. and at one point, you can just give up and take a deep breath and think what the fuck? so yeah, i regret doing those things to those guys. but i couldnt think wisely, altho some would think im matured. but not in all aspects. everybody may be matured but not in everything. only in things that they have experienced in.
-dkm