Friday, February 10, 2006

Days go by and still I think of you...

Hmph! Days go by and still I think of you.. You is actually the examinations that is coming to bombard me in the month of May!! I am going to sit for my exams in May.. The last examination of my school, and I'm going to be a high school graduate. I don't know, I would have to say that I am nervous but I am not studying that hard for it. I guess, I'm just lazy. Sigh.

I went to school late, at about one o clock. Had to finish up some stuff. It was the last day to practise gymnastrada since the sports day is tomorrow. I know our house is going to lose tomorrow. We can see it coming. We lost almost all the long distance run to another house. I hate to lose. I know it's a part of the sportsmanship to show that you're happy for them but I don't give a fuck! Screw that! But if we do lose tomorrow, I am going to cry the shit out.

The practise today was not that good. As usual. The boys didn't cooperate that much with the girls so it was really hard to get them organized. I am so sick of their bullshit. They keep on resting every five minutes or so. Annoying isn't it. Sigh.

Tomorrow is the big day. We're going to work our ass of. I need to buy more body lotion though. The one that I have is almost finished and I need to keep my face from being burnt under the sun. I've got some casting to do tomorrow for coke. Cool ain't it? Alang called me up and asked me to go for it. We need to dress up a little bit of hip hop-ish. I'm quite excited, not too sure about getting featured but still excited for the whole trip to wherever that place is in PJ. I'm going to the Sri Utama Prom night with few of my friends from that school, I can't wait to see everyone dressing up looking all hot and scrumptious. Huahuahua. I want to see adib in his tux. He'd probably look damn good and I'd be shocked!

I might be going to cherating this weekend for a friend's birthday party. Not too sure about it though. I've got to come back the next day and it'll be tiring for me for school the next day. I don't need to skip anymore classes. Enough is enough. I need to learn on how to put a limit to everything and I need to start being serious with my studies. I know for a fact that if I fail, I will get killed by my parents. That's the last thing I want. They'll take away from my freedom and everything else from me. There goes my social life down the drain!!!! *screaming*

I forgot to say something, I had a little breakdown today in school. A friend of mine in school was talking about her relationship with her ex and it was more or less like mine. I started pouring out to her about mine and it made me think so much of him. I cried alone in the class after the bell rang. So no one would see me in tears. I was really upset knowing that he is over me. But I guess I should be happy for him and just let him go. I need to do that in order for him to be happy. When you're in love it doesn't matter about you getting hurt, as long as the other person is happy then I guess, it's okay.... I miss you, *****. Come back into my arms and tell me the same thing. Look into my eyes again and tell me that you love me. I miss the words that we have exchanged. I love you so dearly. It's trueee....
-dkm