Monday, February 06, 2006

My room is clean!!!

For the longest time my room has been in such a mess. Lets just say that my room was like a place where things cannot be found after it's left there more than two days. I've been too caught up with things in life that I didn't give a hoot about how my room looks like.

Soon I realized that being a girl and having a room like mine is a bit too messy for me. I was getting very uncomfortable and nothing seems in place. I decided one day to clean it all up and won't leave anything laying around no more. The first thing I attacked was the clothes. I've got so many of them in the cupboards and drawers but I don't wear any of them.I took my own sweet time and cleaned everything up.

There were tons of clothes everywhere in my room as I was cleaning it up. My mum and sister was just laughing at the amount. I kept the clothes that I liked since I was such a little girl and decided that I had to throw it all away. Some of it that really meant something to me, I put it in a bag to keep it somewhere else. Once the clothes were all done, I started with the books and others.

It took me two days to finish cleaning up!! Amazing ain't it?!?!?!
-dkm