Sunday, February 05, 2006

Pro pro pro pro zac zacccccc..... NATION!!!

Huahuahua.. How interesting does the title look? Really! Another day of exhausting clubbing. Loving it but I'm growing out of it. I remembered when I started going to clubs. I was 11 years old. The first club I ever went to was called bliss in KL. It was my brother's birthday! *phew* It was pretty nerve recking to get in. I thought they'll ask for my ID because at that current time I looked so young and I didn't know how to dress up. I was basically innocent larh. It was fun and I just dance the whole night. Everyone was praising me and got shocked as they found out my age. Soon after, I started going clubbing by myself. Without any guardian. I was happy that my parents trusted me and allowed me to do so.

But I had nothing to worry about. I know for a fact that I hate the taste of alcohol! It's disgusting! So, it's up to my parents whether they want to believe that I do or don't drink.

I went clubbing to day at Sugar. It's a new place in KL. The music was a KILLER!! It was really rocking the whole place up. As for me, as usual the first place I approached is the DANCE FLOOR!! I went to the club really late. I surprised everybody as I got there. So I joined some of them on the dance floor and started showing my moves and grooves. The music was just amazing. One of my friends were spinning, so I had a lot of fun.

Yesterday I went to Cynna bar, it was chun. The DJ asked for my number. I thought that it was really odd. All I know is that I dressed up really elegantly to Cynna last night and I got really pissed off because I couldn't shuffle in high heels!! But the DJ was pretty hot. I likee!!!!!

Today, I dressed up more like a gangster. It was chun. Got compliments!! Like a lot!!

The day has come to an end. A new morning has begun. I've cleaned up my room and I love the way it looks right now. I'll update more once I'm free. I need to get my bio clock right!!! Woooooowweee....
-dkm