Monday, February 06, 2006

The little cunt in my heart

You are a pure dick. I am so sick and tired of you coming and walking back out of my heart. I am so tired of tolerating that nonsense in my life. Why do you have to do this to me? Hehehehe. Not talking about that boy. Just talking about the feelings in me. Weird huh.

Today, I went to school. Everything went great. We had assembly in the morning and they were passing out the certificate to the cast of the school play. I slept late last night, couldn't stop thinking about the life that I had in the past. Stayed up till 3am. I reckon that maybe as I wake up for school, I'll be all grumpy and not wanting to talk to any body and probably be asleep in class. But I woke up and I started my day with a smile. I didn't want to be all angry. Just a change for the day.

I went to school and just smiled all the way. Had a short conversation with my little brother about things in life. I was a bit worried about what the teachers were going to say about my red streaks on the hair. I didn't want to get caught but last week, one of the teachers already saw it. So I had to somehow cover it up. I told one of my friends to braid it and hide it. It didn't work though.

Teachers came up to me and gave me a letter to send me home. But because I didn't want to miss math, I told them I could take it off just like that. I tried doing that but it hurt my scalp too much. So after math was done, I went to the saloon and did my hair. At the same time, I took advantage by washing my hair and blow drying it.

I hung out with one of my school mates, yoon gi. We ate mcdonalds in the morning and just enjoyed each other's company. Unfortunately, I don't like him. After school, I had prom committee meeting and gymnastrada practise. It was so difficult to discuss about things between each other. No one agreed to anything. Well, not everything but some things larh. It was still so difficult. I was having a major headache after that. Until, I went to the hall for the gymnastrada practise and I heard music. I started dancing and choreographing for my team. I had fun today.

I went to the futsal centre to meet up with the boys. Malaysia is so fucking hot. I can't stop sweating. No matter where I go. Even when I am in the car with the air cond full blast, I can still feel heat somewhere. My school uniform is soaking wet now. I just got home now and I am so exhausted. I want to go to sleep and wake up late at night. Do some studying and get on with life. I'll continue with the updates as soon as I wake up from my so called beauty sleep.
-dkm