I sat down thinking and for the past few days, the same thing keeps on coming up on my mind. It was about school. It's the last for everything. If I want to do something great to be remembered, this is the last time that I'll be able to do it. There's no more time left. Time is running out. We need to make a change before we leave the school. I don't have any outrageous ideas but I'd need to come up with one.
For example, today was my last sports day that I'll ever have in my school life. After this, there will be no more sports day for me. I wasn't happy to find out that my team got second for overall status. I really thought that we could win this year but the boys in my team didn't do that good. Sports day today was good. The weather was absolutely beautiful. There was no sun and it was just windy. I liked it. We weren't that tired since it's cooler. Our food sale for the prom fund raising didn't go to well. We kinda lost money on the pizzas. As for the drinks, it was really good. I got first for the relay today. Not to be perasan in any way but everyone at the stadium saw that I was the one that kicked everyones' ass as I ran the third race. Nini got it good. 4th year of winning the relay. Amazing!
Straight after sports day, I was heading home and needed to take a shower. I was so tired because the night before, I didn't sleep early and I had the night of excitement. Not too exciting though, no satisfaction! Soon after, I needed to go for casting at PJ. So I had to bring my ass up and get ready. I dressed up funky, just like what I was told to do. Things got a bit fucked up because some of them screwed up the plan. So the whole thing got delayed. The traffic was horrible. As I got to the casting agency, they took down my profile and shoot me with the video camera. They asked me to do some stuff and I did it perfectly! I doubt I'd get chosen though! While we, as in me, alang, kuzai and the twins. We had to pick them up from Ampcord Mall. They were hot, I have to say.
Sorry! Getting back to the story. While we were on the way back to ampang, the traffic jam was so bad that it almost killed me. Because alang was becoming really annoying in the car and I just couldn't stand it. Plus with all the headaches that I have and me being tired. Not a really pleasant combination. We took 3 hours to get to my house. Crazy ain't it?
I went to the Sri Utama prom night after the casting. The prom night was quite boring but it was alright after the party started. I saw a lot of my friends there and I was having a whole lot of fun. Even though, I was quiet than usual. What do you expect!! I was so tired. I went with adib, suraiya, faez, asyraff and his date. It was good. I drove the mini cooper, and heard that my big brother is going to the Uk for two weeks.
-dkm