Tuesday, February 07, 2006

What a day?!?! *pfft*

Today my school had the standard sports. Standard sports is for the field event. I took part in long jump and shot putt. It was so fucked up because I came third for shot putt but I got first for long jump. Isn't it just amazing how a girl with my weight is able to jump far? Hahaha. I was surprised too but I figured it must be my lucky day. As for shot putt, it's the first time that I ever got third in my life! I am so angry at myself. I don't know why I am so weak. It must be because of my slipped disc. It's not nice to see a girl whom is smaller than myself getting second place. I don't like it. I know for a fact that I belonged to that position. I can't wait to kick her ass in track events. The day went like normal. I had a little thing that went on last night in my house. After a long time of craving for it, I finally got it. Damn!

I went to school in the morning but made a stop at Mcds for some breakfast. Ate in the car and wasted a little bit of time before going to class. We had physical education in the morning but I didn't break a sweat. I didn't want to. It'll be really uncomfortable in class after that. Plus, they don't give us time to take a shower or anything. So screw sweating! But I can't stop thinking about last night, it was one of the best that I've had. Hahaha. Today is the 7th of Feb and it was a huge coincidence that I met up with him at midnight. I mean, I didn't realize it until I was over at his place and was talking to him. I went over to pass him his stuff and planned to come back home straight after but things got a little bit tricky around the corner. I decided to stay longer but we couldn't proceed with 'it' in his house, instead he came over mine.

I am so tired today. After school we had the stupid gymnastrada practise and practically all the boys in the group pissed me off really badly. I mean, they just don't listen and they think they're some kind of professional or something. The practise went on till late evening and straight after that, nini and I were off to buy some drinks for the food sale tomorrow. It's for our prom account. We were clueless about where to buy the drinks for a cheap price. So we decided to call one of our friends and ask him about it. We dragged him along with us. We went all the way to KL or a little bit out of KL and bought the drinks. But the price were good and we can make a whole lot of profit with it too!

Thus, we had a little bit of a problem with our dance costumes that we had to halt the orders and buy it from somewhere else. Which cause more havoc for nini and i. So we thought it'll be good if we could do and finish up everything by today. After finishing with the prom things we went back to ampang to change in normal clothes and I needed to buy my little brother's food. In the end, we were back to the same place that we were from. We had to buy the clothing over there because it was really cheap. But it's worth it because we got everything at one place. Now, we're done for sports day just need to finish up on the routine and we're set to go. Ruby all the way!

That's about it, I'm going to past out. Too tired to even type anymore online. I guess i'll update tomorrow. But until day taaaa.
-dkm