Well, there is one more exam to be done with. After that, summer holidays are coming. What are my plan? Absolutely nothing! I hate this. Every time summer holidays come, I’m always blank about what to do. I guess I’ll just stay in this boring country and try to find something to do. Parents has got some stuff organized for me. Like driving lessons and shit. But that’s all going to be really boring. Plus, they’re forcing me to go to gym. One thing I need to finish in the holidays is planning my sweet 16 party. I need it to be really grand and something I will remember for the rest of my life. Right now, I’m not even sure what theme I’m going to begin with. *sigh* So many things to do, so little time. I realized that time passes by so fast as my exams are going on. Exams are going as usual tomorrow. I’ve got one paper in the morning and I’m leaving school early. The only thing to look forward to right now is the post. Who would get the sports captain post? I think I know who. Rumors has it that it’s going to be that girl that I despise. *sigh* well, I cant do anything to change that, can i? The only thing I can do now is just wait patiently and see who is going to get it. I know for a fact that, if I don’t get it. I will break down and cry. I’ll be exactly the same as how I was on the day they announced who got the chairperson for the prom committee. No matter how much I don’t want to bring my ego down, I really cant help myself. *pulling my hair* Why am I so confident that I wont get it. Maybe because I just wont. *laughing with sarcasm* Oh well, on the 14th of July, we’ll just have to see. I want my whole family to be there with me. Whether or not I get that position, I want my family to see me cry and show them how much I wanted that post. It could be my luck. Maybe I wont get it because I had my chance when I was in junior school. Things like these doesn’t happen twice in life. So it’s understandable.
I don’t know what I’m feeling right now. I know that I’m really tired and sleepy. Because I only had two hours of sleep yesterday. I went to school and did my exams with my brain still asleep. Can you believe it? I can barely do it but I tried my best. That’s it for today. Stay tune for more update. In case anything happens tonight, I know I’ll write it here. Hehehe..
-dkm