Monday, July 04, 2005

Guilt-

Sayang, I’m sorry for what I’ve done. I swear to you that, many apologies are thought. I didn’t mean to make you so angry. I know yesterday was the worst. I’ve never seen you lose your patience like that. I really needed that. I know I made faces but I needed that. If it wasn’t for you, I would have been out of my mind. Thank god you were there for me. I don’t know how to make it up to you. I feel so guilty. Even though we’re alright now. I know for a fact that, deep inside you’re still mad and upset with me. I may not remember what I did yesterday. To me, it was just dancing. That’s how I dance. I figured that you may be angry because I was dancing with ‘him’. And the fact that he likes me. Sayang, you don’t have to worry about that anymore. He doesn’t like me anymore. I know you’re not going to read this. But this is how I really feel. I’m not really good at saying this to your face. I’m even more intimidated by you from the incident that happened yesterday. You have controlled me. I know that I always tell you that I don’t like it but I’m glad that I’ve someone who can actually control me. Every time I talk to you, it makes me so happy. With your jokes and just your voice. You are so irresistible. I still can’t believe that I’m with you. To tell you the truth, I don’t think I actually deserve a guy like you. You’re like the angel sent from above baby. I don’t know how to make it up to you. Sooner or later, I will figure it out. You’ll see.
-dkm