Sunday, July 17, 2005

Holidays!

Holidays has started two weeks ago. How has it been going? Well, not that great. I know many of us were excited for the holidays to come when we were having our exams going on. But now, as we all are in holidays. It's actually very boring. Nothing to do, everyday the same thing. Wake up and do nothing. Unless, you are so organized that you will have your whole 3 months planned out! Which is practically impossible!! All I know is that, my holidays has got its ups and downs. But when it comes to Izzat, it's all great. I have spent time with him a lot. All the time that I do, it has never been a bad one. It has always been so great!! I have to say that, I love him. I won't say how much I love him because once I do, it'll just limit the amount that I do.

Going on to the next thing, just yesterday I went to sunway with parent, ezzat and Izzat. It was alright. First day, I had fun with ezzat. Just the two of us. Sister and brother bonding. We went ice-skating then archery. Went shopping for Izzat's present. Hehe. Ezzat and I took like 3 hours to wrap it!! Pretty cool huh?! Well, anyways, as we were ice skating, ezzat was always about to fall. DUh!! He doesn't know how to ice skate. Not like me! PRO!! Weeeee.. He kept on pulling me and holding on to my jacket. After that we were off to archery, we had fun there. Non of us got the bull's eye. But we tried our best. Plus, we tried to imitate Legolas from Lord Of The Rings. WHich in the end turned out pretty bad. We basically failed!! Failure!! Reject!! We were not born to be an archer!!

Second day was a bit stupid. Mama was scolding me about Ezzat. As usual! I got annoyed and just slammed the door while she was talking. I have no idea why but everytime Ezzat is with mama, he'll act all dumb and spoilt! When he is just around me and my sister, he'll be fine!! I hate that! The attitude is really annoying and irritating! Today we went to the wetpark. Went on one slide and I went to Klcc.

Klcc, I saw adib and kasheef. Many jokes were exchanged between the three of us. Had a lot of fun with them. While I was doing that, Izzat was back at home sick. Poor boy!! I tried to make him feel better yesterday by feeding him panadols. I guess I failed at that too. Soon after, I got bored with Klcc and went to ampang poing to play some foosball. Over there, I met zamier, syahmi and the same people again. Played some foosball and went to have my dinner. After dinner, I came home. I just feel like being home because parents aren't home. So it's the best time, if you know what i mean!! Well that's it folks. Pretty boring huh? Tell me about it!! *phew*

I miss farah a lot. I hope she's happy that i've updated my blog. Love you sayang!!
-dkm
p.s: I still love Mohd Izzat Hazim!! He is the one and only in my heart, mind and soul!!