Monday, July 25, 2005

*kisses, hugs, love and everything nice*

I was thinking about this when I was with Izzat. I thought about how lucky I am to have him. This is what I really feel and what I really think in my heart. He is just really amazing. As you know, I've broke my own record of going out with the SAME guy more than one month. To tell you the truth, it's almost two months. I know that some of my friends are proud of me. Thanks.

Izzat is just unreplaceable. I mean, he is patient and he is able to tolerate any bullshit from me. Although he does a lot of mistake. After a few days, I'll just forget about it and get on with life. He really does know how to appreciate me. A theory was said by my sister, a man who knows how to appreciate his food then he would know how to appreciate the person he loves.

I'm happy being with Izzat. Everytime I'm with him, I'll feel as if I'm on ecstasy. I won't say that he is my dream guy. But he does fit some of the description. He has done so much for me. I've never been able to say thank you to that. Izzat, if you're reading this. I want to tell you that I love you and thank you so much for EVERYTHING that you've done for me. I will never be able to repay you back. Things that you've done for me is just unbelieveable. Thank you so much baby. Sayang, I don't know what else to say to you. Just now that, I love you so much. I know I was with you like an hour ago. But I miss you a lot already.

Sorry for wrong things i've done or said. I know you get hurt sometime. But don't worry, I don't mean anything of the things I said. I promise. There are many promises that I'm suppose to keep. Please do remind me of it. I have short term memory loss. So therefore, it's really hard for me. Sayang, you are so amazing. I love you so so so much. I know that you wouldn't know that I'm writing this. But you'll find out soon. Just remember one thing, no matter what I love you. If I've said the word 'break up' too many times. Then I am terribly sorry. Many apologies are said. That's it Izzat. i love you!!!!!
-dkm
p.s: I love you Mohd Izzat Hazim!!!! More poems are going to come.