Monday, July 18, 2005

^^shopping^^

Do you know what shopping can do to you. Well let me tell you. It makes you go crazy. It makes you forget about everything else. If you really enjoy it, you'll be able to forget about your own boyfriend. Today, I went shopping with my sister and her friend(nasyua) at klcc. I was actually suppose to go shopping with my mum like two days ago. But we didn't go because we had to entertain my little brother at sunway. I stayed over there for two days. The hotel I was staying in was connected to the shopping mall. Of course knowing me, I like to walk around and check out the new things in store. I passed by Guess. My own little brother could have predicted that I wanted to walk in. So I did. I went in there and looked at all the new stuff. I was so angry that my mum wasn't there with me. She had gone off back to the hotel with my dad. Don't really want to know what they were doing. I was just looking around. In Guess, they had new things in there. Just try to imagine how I feel. Going in there and just looking at the same thing again and again. Well, to expect my boyfriend to get me that stuff is totally useless. But it's ok. When the day ended, I was still bugging my mum about shopping. This all happened on friday and saturday. Sunday came without us noticing it. As my mum walked into the house, I already started bugging her about the stuff I wanted. So she told me to go to klcc and shopped with my sister over there. Using her credit card. Before that, she was telling me to only buy whatever I thought was neccessary. Hehehe. To me, everything is important and crucial. So I must buy it all. I bought quite a few things. I had fun today. This are the things that I bought today,
  1. Guess bag.
  2. 4 pieces of MNG clothes.
  3. 7 pieces of Zara Clothes.
  4. 1 Morgan perfume.
  5. Limited Edition, Missy elliot jacket.
  6. Limited Edition, Missy Elliot blouse.
  7. Limited Edition, Missy Elliot shoes.
  8. Limited Edition, Missy Elliot mini skirt.

I can't wait till my mum gets the bill. She's going to freak out and start shouting. I don't really mind though. I did abuse the card. Plus, my eardrums are numb by her screaming to me everyday. So it'll be fine. Unless she slaps me. Oh no!! I should have thought about everything first. This is why I hate shopping. The consequences. It's so annoying. How everything has its ending. But I know I loved every single thing that I bought. So i'm glad.

After shopping, we went to Dome for a late lunch. I called Izzat and he happened to be at the same place. He was in Klcc. I told him to come and see me at Dome. So he spent a bit of time over there with me. Then he was off. I was walking down the escalator and I saw adib. He was with his little brothers. They were so adorable as always. Nothing much was done today. Besides going shopping. Oh!! When we got back from Klcc, we had a short rest and we were off to the grocery store to get some stuff for the house. My sister and I came across a foot reflexology place. Decided to try it out. The place was done nicely. The only problem was the massaging. It wasn't that good. Maybe because I had tried one of the best one. Therefore, when they did it. It didn't feel like anything. Everything was fine. Got home and started chatting online. Got to know about a boy who I dont know was talking about me behind my back!! I don't even know this guy. One of izzat's school mate. *pfft* He must have nothing better to do. But he's like a girl then. I'm a bit ticked off about that. Ticked off at the fact that Izzat didn't tell me and not doing anything about it. If he's not going to do anything about it. Then I will.

The night grew older, Izzat and I were talking on the phone like always. I actually planned to go over his house tonight. I had no reasons to do so. But I wanted to surprised him. Until, mazhar had to come back and interrupt it. Oh well, i'll allow him to go see him. My reasons are very personal. Of why I want to see him. So yeah. But that's it. It's my mistake that I didn't give him hints. To think about it, even if I did give him hints, he wouldn't even get it. In the end, i'll just get pissed at him. Everyday I've been having weird dreams. Sometimes very nice one. I had a dream that Izzat came into my room and brought me flowers and sang to me. How I wish that dream was true? It can never be. So let's just get over it, shall we? *haish* Love can hurt so much sometime. But I rather feel the pain now. It's good that I taste the bitterness of life, just how I taste the sweetness of it. A thought came to my mind today. But I forgot what was it. Until then, I'll have to go and get some rest. I'm falling sick. Tomorrow is going to be a day packed with shit. So stay tuned for more update on my life. Love.

-dkm