What are dreams? Not dreaming of what you want to be or anything? I'm talking about the one when you go to sleep. What are they? What is it for? Does it mean anything? Some astrologers believe, to every dream there is always a meaning. To me, all my dreams are nothing. It's all freaky. I hate it so much. Sometimes, I can't even sleep well. I'm basically disturbed everytime I go to sleep. I wake in the middle of the night and looking around. Felt as if the dream was real to me. But actually, it was just a dream. The worst ones are the one that I dream about something angry and I wake up being really angry to that particular person. It's freaky, I know. Oh and there is the one that makes me really tired once I wake up. Oooh. I don't know how much longer I can take this bullshit. It's so annoying. I can never sleep in peace. That's the thing that irritates me. Eventhough I sleep early from the night before, I would still wake up being really tired and exhausted. It's all because of the dreams.
Just last night, I had a dream about my mum, brother and I had a big argument in my school. The dream wasn't clear to me. But I know we were all bickering. So then, when I woke up I was really angry. I put on a filthy face and went down to the living room. Suddenly, I saw my mum. She was actually back early. She was eating her lunch. As she spoke to me, I practically ignored her. I don't think that is very nice. But I can't help it.
One thing I know is that, my whole body hurts right now. Why you may ask? It's because of the stupid gym. I know I know, no pain no gain. But it hurts like a bitch!!! I can't help it. I've taken 2 tablets of voltaren. It doesn't heal the pain though. I don't know how much longer this pain is going to last. But I hope it'll go away by friday. I don't want to be all in pain on the day my little brother would be sunat-ing. Hehehehe. Well, that's all folk. That's what happened yesterday. I hope farah is happy that i've been updating my blog. Love you farah.
As for Izzat and I, for anyones' information. We both are doing great. Or maybe awesome. I love him a lot. There are the ups and downs. But we're able to patch things up fast and get on with the relationship. So I'm glad. I can't wait till the week comes to an end. So many things to do. So little time. Other than that, you know what it is. Same shit, different day!! OK byee..
-dkm