A random thing as usual. You know how girls tend to dress up and put on make up just to impress their loved ones. Well, I don’t think that is necessary at all. I mean, if a person loves you they would love you for who you are. Not for your make up or your style. For a fact I know that style does matter to some people. For instant, me. In order for me to get attracted to a guy, he needs to have style to catch my eyes. If not style, then it must be something on him. I won’t naturally get attracted to his personality first. I admit that I’m the kind of girl that goes for look first then personality. Some who may think I’m ugly would say, “what is she talking about?”. Well, although I know I don’t have much of the looks yet I still like guys with looks. I mean, someone is the relationship has to shine right. There’s no need to waste your money and energy on dressing yourself up for you boyfriend or girlfriend. Of course before you get with them then you must be a bit conscious about your looks and style. But after you get with them, who gives a fuck right? Just be yourself and show your true colours. Maybe then, they would love you even more. More than you can imagine. Image in this world is a very important thing. Not forgetting about reputation, that’s also one of the most inevitable thing in life. No one wants a bad reputation to stay with them right. They would always want to be known as something good or great. Status is also important to teenagers nowadays. I have to admit this as well, when I was younger I used to keep on thinking about my status and reputation. One day, I woke up and just gave that all up. It’s not worth it. If you keep on thinking about you reputation and status, you will tend to be something that you’re not. Believe it or not. Guess that’s it for this post. Will continue more later. Hehe. Loving the life I’m in right now. Just now, maybe not in the near future. You never know what’s coming for you. I won’t be prepared, I’ll just face it when it comes. I don’t want to be so meditated. **lalalalalallal**
-dkm