Saturday, July 23, 2005

++Kenduri++

Today is a big day for Mohd Ezzat Aiman. Which is my little brother. I'm proud to say that ezzat is not a wimp. He's not even a bit scared of the 'sunat'. He is quite relaxed about it.

Mama is having a big kenduri just for Ezzat. The amount of people coming are 250++. It's a really big thing for him. All of us had to contribute a hand to mama. To help out. The kenduri went well. Yazmin and I were like the flower girls. We were carrying basket full of petals and we had some flowery thinggyy on our hair. It was nice. We were all dressed up for it. We all went to the saloon to have our hair done. Then a make up artist came over to the house. So it was a really BIG thing. I had fun at the kenduri. With all my cousins, friends and neighbours. Well, that's it about the Kenduri.
p.s: Farah!! I told you that it wasnt a trick!! Even I was wearing so called baju kurung k!
-dkm