Saturday, July 09, 2005

One month anniversary!!!

Oh gosh, my one anniversary was awesome! Izzat brought me to Klcc. We stood under the lights of the building. When the clock striked 12am. He said the most sweetest thing. I loved it. I was flushed by all the words that came from his mouth. The whole surroundings were so romantic. I never knew he would do that. He kneeled down on the floor. Hehehe. Infront of everyone. I was a bit shy. I couldn't show it though. I will never forget that day. It was the most mesmerizing one yet. I love him so much. I miss him so much. Izzat, you are mine and will always be. I won't say forever but you get what i mean sayang. Our love is strong. But if another girl interrupts it. You know what would happen to your pretty boy face. The whole of ampang will be out there to get you. Don't break my heart. What you did was sweet and forever it will be appreciated. Just wait till i do mine. Let's see if you can challenge it. Our relationship is all about challenge. hehehe. Love you sweetie.
-dkm