Thursday, July 28, 2005

Virginity..

Have I lost it? Hehe. Of course not. Virginity is something important to me. Many girls my age has lost it. Some of them lost it to the one they love with no regrets. For most of the girls, they lost it when they're not in the right state of mind. Under the influence of drugs or alcohol. I pity those people. They'll regret it for the rest of their lives. For boys, virginity isn't that important. It's not a big thing for them. They don't really lose anything.

I won't forget the girls that get rape and shit like that. I hope that thing stops. Especially the young ones.

Virginity is like your soul. Once you lose it, it shows that you are a new women. I don't know how you can tell whether you've lost it or not. I'm confused myself. Many people has had conversations about this. I have to admit that, I am tempted to try. But I need to control that in order to get through my life. My mum would kill me if I lose it. Thus, losing it at this age wouldn't be right. Not legal yet. Pregnancy is another thing. It's a really big thing.

You know how adults keep on telling us not to do it and stuff. Well, now I know the reason of them saying that. If we lose at this age, we won't be able to control ourselves if we enjoy the feeling. Look at it this way, if you enjoy something so much, would you stop doing it or would you do it again and again? It doesn't matter how strong you are. But if the feeling is so great, what you going to do?

I'm talking as if I've broke my virginity. But I finally understood what it's all about. I know this from stories I hear and conversations that was exchanged. It's really interesting. Sometimes, I ask my own sister about this kind of stuff. It's really sick at one point but interesting at another. I don't even know why I randomly talk about virginity. I was just thinking about it. Lately, I've been thinking about various type of things. I like it though. Well, going on to another subject.... the next post..
-dkm