It is so normal for mums to screw up things for their daughter. The title doesn't really go with what i'm going to write in this post. But who cares? It's my post, not yours. My mum have got so many reasons. She's got so many excuses for everything. Thus, she always think that's she right. Most of the time, yeah she is right. Sometimes, she isn't. When I do fight back, she'll get all angry and tries to slap my face.
My family is considered dysfunctional. You may ask why? Well, let's start off by saying that my dad is a womenizer. My mum is going to have an affair soon. In my family, there are no secrets kept among us. We just let it out. Usually, that happens at dinner time. Trust me, at the dinner table it'll be really noisy. If someone says something wrong, it'll get into a big argument and everyone would just be quiet. If that happens, my dad would start throwing something at someone. It'll get all chaotic. Gee, what an embarassment to the public?
Eventhough we have this problem, I don't regret having this family by my side. No matter how crazy they are. They will always stick by your side. They are just fun and unique. I don't think you can find any other family which is like us. We're different and that's how I like it. This is such a random post.
-dkm