Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Had too much to drink..

*phew* Yesterday, it was Monday and I knew it was an odd day for me to drink but what the heck. First, I went to lunch with Fiona, Tini and Fadli. We were suppose to go to Klcc instead we ended up at La Bodega in Bangsar. Didn't plan to drink or anything. Just went there and there it was, Sangria the drink that i've always wanted to try. Fadli ordered it before we got there. I didn't want to taste it at first because it was in the day. Fadli kept on insisting, so I just went for it. I liked it a lot. It tasted like grapefruit wine. Loving it!! I had two glass of that and it was already getting hot in my system. The lunch went on for like 2 hours and I was off to the gym right after that. At gym I did body pump, it was really exhausting and painful! *ouch* Eventhough, I was really tired and felt like fainting. I could still get up to go to Luna Bar with my girls who got back from UK recently. At around 10 ish, they picked me up and we went there. Over there, we ordered drinks and just chilled. The view from up there was beautiful. Luna Bar was hot though but the beautiful view just overcomes the heat and you'll naturally contemplate about life. It was on the 33rd floor. So if you were thinking about life and you can't figure it out then you can just jump off and die. Hehehe. At Luna Bar, I had sex on the beach. The drink was sweet. I was buzzing a bit already. It got boring there, so we were off to hard rock. Many people asked why Hard rock. We went there just for fun. Didn't need to have a specific reason to go there. Over there, we ordered more drinks of course. Oh my gosh, I spent a lot on drinks last night. All I know is that, I had a lot of fun though. So yeah, i'm alright now tho. Just loving my english girls!!
-dkm