What is this I'm feeling? Love or Lust or just simply like? I read Farah's blog it was weird. I was reading it and it got really interesting. Right now, as I type this. I'm feeling really ill. My head is spinning and i've got a really bad flue. Not forgetting the terrible cough and fever.
For the past few days, I've been prefusely fighting with Izzat. I have no idea why. Sometimes, I wonder whether this is going to make our relationship stronger or could it bring us to the end? The only problem is that, no one would be able to answer this questions. I try to not think about it. But it keeps on coming into my mind.
My throat is killing me, I know it's one of the signs to stop smoking! I tried that many times. My family is very much disappointed with me because of that horrible habit. But think about it this way, if they were to smoke themselves. Wouldn't they understand how I feel towards nicotine? Yes, I know they're doing this for my own good. One day, I will stop. One thing for sure is, when I'm pregnant i'll definitely stop. No doubt about that.
I've been feeling so scrumptious lately. I don't know why. It could just be me being so perasan. But the feeling is nice. I just love the feeling. I can't actually describe the feeling. It's one of those feelings you can't describe. If you know what I mean. Some of the girls I saw the other day were pretty hot and tempting too. *phew*
Guess what? GUESS IS ON SALE!! I went to Klcc yesterday to just hang out with izzat and nura. I saw it. I was so happy. I quickly ran to the shop to ask what's going on. Apparently, they'll be on sale until 14th August. Yeah! Trust me, I'm happy and excited. Now, what I have to do is to try to suck up to my mum to by all the stuff I want from there.. The other day, I asked her politely whether she could bring me to Polo Ralph Lauren. I was actually shocked that she said yes. Maybe because of the way I approached her.
to be continued...
-dkm