I have never felt this warm and fuzzy feeling in me. This is so amazing. I wished I could stay with you longer yesterday. But I had to leave you. I know that I didn't trust you driving. But you were indeed a very good driver. Smooth. I want to go for a road trip with you one day. There are so many things that I want to do with you. But we're both so busy with things at home. Plus, you're restricted to many things. I realized that you are still in form 3 and you've got PMR to finish with. I don't want to be the barrier of that examinations. I need to let you study. I know I'll miss you but I just need too.
Baby, as we sat in the car last night. We were listening to such a beautiful song. I thank god that I have you and you love me. I say it with a smile on my face. Everytime I see you, a smile naturally comes up to my face. My heart doesn't skip a beat anymore. What could this mean? I am so comfortable with you. I feel as if I can tell or show you anything I want. You are so sweet. Thank you for the flower you bought.
Remember what Aiman said. I guess that's all true. But it has it's limit, of course. I love you dearly. I hope this feeling in me would last till the day I die. I would be one of the happiest girl alive. I'll even be happier than the richest man or women on earth. That's how you make me feel. You make me feel so rich with the love you have showered on me. You have spoilt me with all the love you've provided. Isn't it amazing? Would you consider this excruciating? Maybe not. It's really sad how you are in school right now. If not, I would come over and see you. I'll curled up into your arms. While you're playing with my hair. Stroking it right. I love it. I just love all the things you do for me. I can't even count how many times you've made me feel this way. But I'm glad I have you. Love you sweetie. I actually have more in my mind. But ezzat is bothering me about some smiley thingy. I'll update more. That's for sure.
-dkm