I’m in such a mess. I feel really ill. I’ve been sick for the past two days. I don’t like it. Why doesn’t it happen when school is going on? I’m just lying on my bed and sniffing. Bits of tissues are everywhere in my room. Basically, I’m not the only one in a mess but my room too. I just got back from lunch with parents and grandparents. It was my granddad’s birthday. He is growing to be so old. I still love him though.
In the middle of the lunch, mama came up with the topic about my boyfriend. Saying that he’s a keeper and I shouldn’t break with him anytime soon. Quickly, my brother agreed to that. Well, I know a few days ago I wanted to break up with him. But if I do, I’ll make the biggest mistake of my life. I wouldn’t want that to happen. I don’t want to regret and go through depression because of my own mistakes.
Nothing interesting has been happening. One thing for sure is that, I’ve been drinking quite a lot the week before. I don’t know what got into me. It must be the season that I have. It’s funny how I have seasons to drink and not to drink. Last week was definitely a wild week for me. I loved it but I need to control myself. It’s called discipline too. Everyone must have self-control. It’s important in life.
Alright, I actually wrote this just because I was bored. I have nothing else to do at home. So, I decided to update my blog. Plus, I came up with a theory but I totally forgot what was it about. I hate it when that happens. *pfft* That’s it folks. More to come.. Stay tune!!
-dkm