The simple things in life are the one that is hardest to find. Well, atleast for me that is. If I look at it in a different way, the hardest ones are just right infront of your eyes. There are just waiting to be solved. Could we put love under the a difficult category? I may not find the answers before some time. All i know, whatever it is I will find the answer. There are no wrong or right decisions. It depends on the time you make the particular decisions. If you make it at the time you're angry, then you'll make the wrong one. Not many people are able to control their anger therefore, your thinking would just be on the negative side and won't be able to think straight. Emotions are one of the hardest thing to control in life. If you think you cant control your boyfriend, emotions are much worst.
Petty things in life are the one that triggers you most. If one big thing happens, you'll remember it but you'll soon forget about it. But the little thing likes to repeat itself. Everytime it does, you can annoyed and angered. For no reason! I don't like being angry. I wish I could just be happy all the time. You don't get what you always want right? Fuck!!!!
I feel so silent. I don't know why. Although I have all the friends I love around me. Yet, I still feel lonely. No one calls me anymore to ask what's up or what has been going on? Could it be cuz of the exam week? I don't think so. It's because i've got a boyfriend. They assume that i'll be busy with him all the time. I just need to have a break. I might say this just because i'm angry. It could be the wrong decision that i'm making. Like what I said above. It's true isn't it? I feel as though my life is revolving around him. I have to adapt to everthing that he wants, you know. I don't like that. I want my own life back. Can I actually get it back if i go on like this?
My exams are nearly finish. I've got few more papers to go and i'll be done. Moving on the holidays that are coming near. I obviously have no plans. What the heck? I don't get to talk to izzat tonight because i'm not sure where he has wander off too. Fuck that.. I don't even want to talk about that. My day was alright. Met Lira, ann and shaz. Had lots of laugh with them. As usual, always gossiping about shit in life. hhehe. As the night went on, something just had to spoil it. I need to be more understanding and patient. I just can't tho!! Fuck it!! I'm not in the mood to write on this stupid blog. Still thinking whether or not to wait for his call. I guess I shouldnt. Cuz I dont know whats going on with him. So let's just screw this bullshit and get on with miserable life.
-dkm