Friday, June 24, 2005

23rd June '05

Ya Allah!! Sangap gilerr!! Today, exam finished at 10.45am. Math was alright but i'm still failing. Second paper was physics! *argh* It was mad + crazy! I'm so lucky that it was Multiple Choice Question(MCQ). Right now, i'm in geography class doing nothing. There's absolutely nothing to do in here! I'm sitting at one place and listening to everybody's conversation. Especially that black girl with the awful body odour. Yeah, she's here infront of me. I'm just staring at the white board and trying to think. I can smell her from miles away. *darn* It's not very pleasant. *pfft* Gee, now they're singing too!! Cant they just shut up!! AH! *alalalallalala* All I want is my ciggy. I want to puff my lives away. Wouldn't it be nice if you could blow it all away? And it'll just disappear in thin air. I'm not sure what's going on because this class is going mad!! *pulling my hair* They are so retarded! God, help me please. At this moment I need help. I'm desperate. They're all being so childish. I wish I could be like that too but i'm just not in the right mood. I'm ill and I dont feel like jumping around. They're spraying this water thingyy towards each other. I dont mind them doing that. Just hoping for it not to reach me. I know, if it does i'm going to start shouting at them. Well, eventually it did. I kept quiet tho. hahahah. The spraying game continued on as if it was so hilarious. More people came to join the game. I got a bit confused. What was so fun about that game? I looked at it as if it was drugs. Heheh. Cuz the people who came in class with an awful face became all hyper after being sprayed by that water mist.

My days have been so lonely. Wait a min, isnt that like not surprising at all?? I'm not even sure whether I chose this path or direction. Maybe, this is the way that 'HE' wants me to go. I will never know that something even greater than anything is waiting for me in the future. Well, I dont live in this world to think about my future all the time. We need to be a bit spontaneous sometimes. Meditated is great but not all the time! Another thought could be that, this all could be the reality of my life. All these years that i've been alive, I could be living a dream. I could have been in a deep sleep where nothing could disturb me. Suddenly, someone just slapped me and got me out of bed. Telling me to wash up and open my eyes. I would never think that it could be this bad. All I know is that my reality is turning into a dream again. Why you may ask? It's because i'm starting to restore my confidence again. Everything is falling into place except for my grades!! I have people who loves me. I mean, what more could i ask? besides all the materials that are out in stores now!! Hhehehe.

Today I had a really bad tummy ache! *ouchies* Couldnt stop vomiting. I practically lost all my taste buds. Now, I dont taste anything anymore. Everything tastes so bitter. (my boyfriend had a thought that im actually forcing myself to vomit). Thanks! *ahaks* I got home at 1.15pm. Abang picked me up. Which I thought that was very nice and sincere for him to do that for me. Under normal circumstances, he'll be the last person to even volunteer. Hehehe. As i got in the care, he was telling me that i should have just stayed in school for another 45mins but I just couldnt. I mean, the boredom was killing me inside and out. One chinese kid tried to pick a fight with me. For the most stupid things, my friends and I were discussing something about math. He came into the class and started talking out loud to all my friends and rudely interupting me. I told him to stop it instead he continued and pretend i wasnt there. I stood up and shouted at him. Had a few good combats and that made him shut up. *blurgh* Loser!!.... I brought my Ipod with me to school, so I was just enjoying my time alone in class listening to some house music to get my mind off some stuff. Soon after, students just had to come and destroy my peace!! The annoyance and disturbance was totally inevitable!!

Anyways, weekend is close by. I have a party to attend tomorrow. A birthday party. Finally I can have fun without having to look at that bitches and losers' face in school!! *close mouth* ooooppsssieees, did i say that on my blog? What happens if they read this? They're going to hate me more! Oh no!! Well, one thing for sure is that they are pathetic human beings that loves ruining peoples' lives.

As usual after school, I got home I fell asleep for a bit. Before I could even go into my dream, izzat called. Spoke to him and made plans. Went to his house and just chilled there. Didnt enjoy myself much. Was too sick to do anything. I got home early from izzat's house. I couldnt stand being outside my home when i'm sick. As i got home, my temperature rose up fast. My maid took some ice and placed it on my head. I fell asleep infront of the tv with my little brother. We were actually watching treasure planet. I'm still feeling really ill. I dont know why. I have this awful headache. I cant live like this. I'll be too miserable. Izzat is out somewhere with his sister buying credit. He's actually suppose to call me back in twenty minutes. But as i look at the time, it has been half an hour and no calls. I cant blame him. He has been like that. So i'm not going to say anything about it now. No point. But now, im really sick!! no pretence!! *darnit* Wish I was well....

One more thing before I end this post. I AM SO FORGETFUL BECAUSE I HAVE MY ISLAM EXAMS TOMORROW AND I LEFT MY NOTES IN MY LOCKER. So what does this lead to? Me failing islam!! Bingo!! *sounds of winning bell* 100 points for those who said it!! I dont know, i know itll bring down my average. But what can i do? My brain isnt working that well! *sigh* Deena deena deena, once a mistake, twice a fool and third a habit!! By the way, my dreams are getting really freaky by the day. I've found some weird scratches on my body too! Weird huh??
-dkm