Wednesday, June 29, 2005
to him**
When you get to read this, just remember that I love you with all my heart. I heart you, izzat. You are everything. You may be a mind teaser, but that's the thing that makes you so mind-blowing. I might not be able to say it on the phone, but you just need to know that all of this is in my thought. I've always thought that dancing would be the best cure of all pain but I was wrong. Since I met you, it all changed. You came walking into my life and made it so bright. You are one of a kind. No, actually you’re one in a million. Izzat, I want to see you and hear your voice at the same time. I wish I could do that every night and everyday of this period. But all I know is that, you can’t always get what you want. Time passes by so fast when I’m with you. One day felt as if it’s like few hours. Without you, it feels like a few days. You are the sunshine that has shone through my window every morning when I wake up. Wondrous night has been but a sweet memory for both you and I. I can’t seem to stop thinking about you, no matter how occupied I am. It doesn’t matter what I’m caught up in. It isn’t enough to be the barricades of you. Whenever I look at you, I’d always think that you’re just simply flawless. We’re both are so attached. We need each other like the trees need the sun. We’re so in love together and won’t be able to depart like our own nails. I’m really happy for both of us that I just don’t know what to say anymore. Tears are shed alongside. Tears are dropping down from my chubby cheeks. Don’t worry Izzat; these are what I call the tears of joy. You may not realize that I love you very much. It won’t be able to show itself like physical wise. Love is something hidden. It’s like a mystery that is just waiting to be solved by two people. I have declared this mystery solved by you and I. The mystery of love that was hidden behind the strange maze. All these things are strange yet beautiful. I have always wondered whether a beautiful paradise actually exists. Now, I have found out that there is such thing. It’s right here on earth. I just need to share it with the right person. He was the key to open the door to the paradise. Here we are, being all happy in our own little world. The paradise is one of the most beautiful things on earth. It’s really an eye-opener. Glad.