Monday, June 20, 2005

Smoking Kills!

As much as we all know how smoking kills, yet we still do it right? I remembered the first time I tried smoking, it was infront of my school. A weird place to try it. It was with my seniors. Latisha and some of the boys. I'm not saying that they were the one that influenced me to do it. I was the one that had an itchy hands that wanted to try it.

When I first tried it, it felt cool with the smoke coming out from your mouth. After that day, I kept going with those same group and taking their cigarrete of them. I kept smoking but I never did inhale the smoke at first. Soon after, I realize that i'm buying my own cigarretes from shops. I mean, one advantage that I have is my old face. I look old enough to buy ciggy without them asking me for my ID. Heheh. Then, the same seniors taught me how to inhale it. I tried it and started coughing non stop!! At that time, I cant say that I was addicted to it. I could have stopped it but I refused to! I mean, look at me now. I'm trying to quit but iNo'm surrounded by people who smokes. I can even say that I smoke more than my boyfriend. And he started way before I did! I regret trying it. Now, my throat hurts and everything else.

The nicotine triggered my gastric and I kept on vomitting non stop. Yet, that doesnt make me stop at all. I kept on going with it and ignore the fact that i'm sick cuz of that. How much of an ignorant can i be? A tough one ey? Hahaha. Now, smoking is a part of my life.

As for my parents, they know that I smoke but my mum is in denial of it. I've got caught once or twice. I still cant stop it. My brother hates me for smoking. I know its for my own good but may be im just not ready to stop yet. There will come a time that i fall really sick till i cant get up. Then, maybe ill stop smoking. For now, ciggy helps me a lot. I remembered how my anger used to be before i started puffing on those sticks! Now, im a bit more calm.

Recently, ive been puffing away my life a bit too much. I prefusely smoke like a chimney. In the end, im the one that gets drowsy and feel really sick. Many of my friends has told me to stop and slow down. I just cant do that. I'm trying so hard to do that. The only time I stop was because I was so sick till i couldnt get up. Once i got better, i started again and forgot about the incident. I'd have to say that i'm really stuborn. Nothing can get through my head! Well, smoking kills!!! So dont even bother trying it. *pfftt* WHY DID I TRY IT????
-dkm