Friday, June 24, 2005

ape2 je larh.....

What is this? One thing I hate is my own boyfriend not calling me. I know I cant ask for too much but he never calls me. I want him to call me once i'm back from school. There is no excuse he can give me besides the point that he doesn't have a phone. But there's always his sister's phone. Is it so much to ask? Thus, I've been having exams. Coming back home being all stressed out with him not calling. Like today, I want him to call me so much. I was at the verge to cry. So many things came across my mind. My parents are being total bitch towards me and I didnt like it. All I needed was a little affection from someone.

Exams today was alright. I thought that math would be a pain in the brain. I was wrong. It was pretty alright. Altho, i didnt get to answer some questions tho. Hehehe. English was alright. It was essay. So I guess, i'll be fine since I love writing so much. Going on to the next thing, teachers were talking about the sports captain position today. Mentioning it infront of me. They were saying that the votes are going to be out soon. They're going to announce it on my speech day. I can't wait for that day, where i'll just break down and cry. I know for a fact I wont get the position. So should I even bother going to the occasion? Prefects camp are coming soon after my exams are finish. Apparently, that is where the evaluation going to be made. Whether we'll be the permanent prefects or not. Over there, they're going to give us some test to see how we solve stuff. I didnt really bother hearing what they have to say. I dont think I would get to be anything that I want too. Plus, I was asleep most of the time I was in school. I was dead bored. Well, that's it for this post... I'll put up more soon.. very soon.. maybe like in a few hours..
-dkm