What have I done? I met with my boyfriend today at his house. I went there without him knowing anything. It was all planned between his sister named yasmin and I. I had loads of fun with his little sister. Many would think that purposely getting close to the siblings to steal his heart. Well, that's not at all my intention. I just love the way yasmin is. She is cute and always laughing. Reminds me of myself. Everything went well at that time. I got there and I saw him sleeping. Looking at him sleep was so peaceful. As I look at him and stared at him being asleep, it felt as if nothing could wake him up. Not even the nuclear bomb, even if it has explode right beside him. I thought the best would not to wake him up. But I just missed him so much. So in the end, I did. When I sat on the bed and was about to lay my hands on his body, he woke up and smiled at me. His eyes were as small as an asian boy. Many things that I want to say but I dont think that this would be the right place to write it down.
As usual, we went to ampang point after that to play a few foosball games. His bestfriend came along and brought a smile together with him. I've always loved the company of his bestfriend. A very happy-go-lucky boy. Jovial, indeed. Anyhow, one thing bad about hanging out with his bestfriend is that he keeps on coming with bad news for me. It's not done on purpose. It's just that, he wanted to tell the truth. So I just had to take it. Today, he told me about the same thing that he has been telling me. He told me about izzat's girlfriend. How she felt and other stuff. Of course, that kind of things got me a bit here and there. I got a bit ticked off, so the mistake I did was to take my anger on Izzat. I wanted to say sorry, but my ego was too high and it didnt come out from my mouth. If you(izzat) happens to read this, I want to say sorry for making faces just now. I didnt know that you've made your decision. I love you so much and I'm really sorry. Whatever it is, I'm glad that you've finally made your decision that i've been waiting for patiently. I hope you, yourself are happy with the decision that you have made. Because I want you to remember that, that is no use to make a decision and you're not happy with it. Just because you want the other person to be happy. I want both of us to be happy. Anyways, I want to wait till he calls me. I will tell him that i'm sorry.... I feel as though i'm in platform of grey colour. I'm not sure what's wrong or right. Basically, that's either black or white.. I still love him...
-dkm