Tuesday, June 21, 2005

one more year to go with school....

I have got one more year to go with school. I feel as if i'm still in form one. Well, that's where I wish I am. So then, I could still play a fool and act as if nothing was coming for me. Now, we all have to be serious and show good example to our juniors. I want to be the junior one. I used to remember those days when I said, I wanted to finish school fast so I could have freedom and all that crap. I dont want it to be like that anymore. I want to be back in form 2 or 3. School is going to end soon. To be more precised, it's going to end in like 2 weeks. Can you believe it? After that, i'll be in year 11!! Oh no! I'd have to study hard for my IGCSE and be all serious. There is still one thing I want to achieve in school though. I want to get the position of a sports captain. If you ask me whether I think i'm capable or not, I'd have to say that I am proudly. So many things are on my mind and I just can't stop thinking of the fact that i'm going to face the major exams in a few months. It's not even one year if you really count it thoroughly. Its way less than that!!! I guess, all teenagers have to go through that. Whether they like it or not.

Wow, exam has started already! Not to mention this would be the examination that would determined whether you are good enough to pass year 10 to get to year 11. Year 10 is coming to an end. Well, atleast for some of us, for those selected one they could be retained, possibly like me!!

There are so many memories to be remembered. Since I was in year 7 till now! There were many fights that I had to put up with, discovered new things alongside and had more experienced than ever. So I guess that, it was all for a good cost. I would always love those time when 'we' all laughed together. There was a time that we even cried together. Love, laughter and tears were shared amongst us.

I thought of this long time ago, but never came to it. One of the reason that you go to school for, are because of your friends. You just love to socialize around and talk to them. I mean, how many of us actually go to school for education but what happens if you just lose all your friends in one shot. You have nothing then. There will be no point to even go to school anymore. You will feel as if you've lost your world and nothing would every be able to pick it up again. Just try to imagine that, today you have almost the whole school by your side. Always supporting and motivating you. One day, you go to school and suddenly, everyone is agaisnt you. It happens so fast. *pooff*

One of the best thing about school is the party, camps and etc.You just have a blast over there at those places. I'm going to admit that, once school is done and over with. I will miss it to the max. Along with the people i've met and everything else. The thing that i would miss the most in the school bell. hehehe. It's just so classic. No other school has got that bell!! It's like an ice-cream truck!!! I would love if i could give out a speech on prom night!! It'll be the bomb-ing shit...

That's not all for this post.. There will be more coming.. I dont even think anyone would bother reading this.. its really long in it? hehehe. well if you are reading it, just enjoy it.. loving the people out there.. you know who you are..
-dkm