Friday, June 17, 2005

Listen, buck and stand up!!

What has got into me recently? I've been so lazy to study. I'm lazy to do anything nowadays. It's dangerous to be like that when my exams are coming next week. Of course I know with this attitude, I'll fail everything. I mean, for heavens sake Ive missed so many classes. I don't even bother to catch or to get the information out from anyone. I need to start stuying soon. I tell myself that everyday. But once I get to it, I'll lose focus. Even without my handphone being beside. Still i'll be distracted. One of the most beautiful distraction is my sayang Izzat. Oh gosh? I just realized that each and every single of my blog has got his name in it. Does that mean, I'm crazy for that boy? Hehehe. Boy?? Yeah, he is one year younger than me. Actually, not even one year. More or less like few months. I still love him tho! Yeah i do! Uh-huh!! Weeee...wooo.... I dont know what he's doing right now. One thing I hate is that he never calls me in the afternoon. He waits for me to call him. I have no idea what's his point of doing that. I asked him why. He replied, he purposely do that to me. Because he knows by doing that, he'll make me miss him. Gosh, how inconsiderate is that? Hhaha. I NEED TO STUDY LIKE MAD BUT I CAN'T, I FEEL TO DAMN LAZY!!!!!
-dkm