Monday, June 20, 2005

"we met.. long after, 'it' happened.."

I'm not sure whether most people would remember when they met their love one. Well, I definitely remember when I first met izzat. It was at a friend's party. More or less like a house party. A small gathering. At that time, he had a thing going on with this particular girl who I wasn't very fond of. We weren't talking so much. Due to the reason that he doesn't talk so much. He was really quiet. When I got to that party and met everyone, I started flirting with this other guy who I thought was cute. Gee, I regret flirting with him. He is so poyo!! I never actually spoke to izzat on that day. I mean, he didn't talk much so I didn't bother trying to make a conversation with him. Plus, the other guy was already entertaining me. After that day, i got his number but I didn't bother calling him. Soon after, I met him occasionally. I started having a crush on him. But i continued and kept quiet about it. This was like a year ago.

Few months after that, I keep on seeing him in ampang point playing foosball with his bunch of friends. It was nothing at first. I was having something with this other guy, a different one. Suddenly, I got to talk to him a bit and he started making me laugh and always making me smile. Always ready with his funny jokes and funny acts. I started liking him slowly. Everytime he came to ampang point, I would get over excited. I remembered that everytime he came, I would always start jumping without fail. I would be so happy to see his face there. Once i'm infront of him, i'll control and act as if nothing is happening. We'll have our little little flirts, was nothing though.

One day, I just decided to ask him whether he had a girlfriend. I didn't know where I got the guts to ask him that question but I just did. He answered yes, so I got a bit pushed away. It made me feel as though I just fell deep into the ground. So I thought of giving up and just leaving it the way it was. When I asked him that question, he kept on asking me why I asked him that? I couldn't tell him the truth, it would be too embarassing for me.

So few weeks after, there was a party that was organized by my friends. It was a whole bunch of them organizing it. I was invited to it and he was one of the people in that group. Like normal, I went to that party. Had lots of fun over there. The whole night I was flirting with another guy. He was busy taking care of the front. That night, he kept on shooting me with the video camera. I was really shy, because I know I dont at all look good in cameras. As in video cameras. I look horrible!! After the party end, most of his friends were going to his house. One of them invited me, I didn't want to go at first. I felt awkward because I didn't know izzat really well at that time. His bestfriend was texting me while he was at izzat's house. Asking me to go there and accompany him. So i did. I went for his bestfriend and had no cruel intentions or whatsoever.

It was already early in the morning, we had so much fun laughing together. Jokes were exchange throughout the night. I got tired, soon after I was just laying down on the bed. Izzat just happened to be beside me at that time. His girlfriend was there in the house, under the same roof. Everything happened on that night. Well, not literally everything. But that was what made us started realize something different! A lot of people busted us hugging and laying down really close next to each other. I enjoyed it of course, maybe because I liked him!! Du-uh!! I went back home at around 2pm. I couldn't stop thinking about what had just happened on that day. I didn't know any way to contact him, so I just left it that way.

Surprisingly, I started talking to his friends and it went on. I went to hartamas in the middle of the night with his friend named syahmi and him. I ignored him the whole night, because he act as if nothing happened. So I got a bit affected! I had a filthy face on! He couldn't stand it, he asked me whats wrong. I answered nothing and just turned away. Was being a total bitch towards him. After that night, we started talking a lot and hung out a lot. That's when it all started. What happens after that, i'm not really going to tell you. That one must leave it out. It's for me to know, and for you to find out! I love izzat. Thats it.
-dkm