Tuesday, June 07, 2005

You're the one..

how can you suddenly make me love you? Its for a sure fact that its puppy love, but the things that i feel shows otherwise. I was stupid to go for you knowing that you had a girlfriend in the first place. I went to your house with no cruel intentions although many thought of it differently.
I had no intentions to sleep beside you while your girlfriend was under the same roof on that night. It just happened that way without me realizing it. It happened in the speed of light and noone could be there to stop the moment from happening. My feelings are so complicated. It goes left, right and center. I don't know which way would bring me happiness. You have to make the decisions sooner or later. I'd feel as if i'm getting played by you. To even begin that, I've never gotten played in my life. So if you do, it'll be the first time for me. Noone has ever made me so shy and red like a tomato. I am in denial that you, of all people were able to do that yesterday. Most people would think that i'm saying this because it is just the beginning of the story. I myself am not sure whether or not thats true. But i guess, sooner or later we'll both find out the truth. I cant believe that you confessed that you loved me. I love you too and i have no expectations. Even if i do, ill put that aside to give you a chance and try to take it slow. I hope that i would last with you long. You were one of the hardest person to get in my life. So due to that reason, i would cherish you more than anything else. Its natural for someone to treasure something that they've worked hard for. You are the center piece in my art that completes it. I hope you would read this and understand how i feel. The only thing that bothers me right now is that you have a girlfriend. I know for a fact that you've never been like this before in your life. There's always a first time for everything. I just love the way you know about the most petty little things. I dont care whether you know anyone or anything. But i'm already happy with the things you know. With the knowledge you have, you can go so far with it. This would be continued.
-dkm